Nuria González Fernández, as the owner of the website https://www.casonasdeavellaneda.es., has undertaken to make its website accessible, in accordance with the Real Decreto 1112/2018, September 7, on accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector.
This accessibility statement applies to the website https://www.casonasdeavellaneda.es
This website is partially in accordance with RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and the lack of conformity of the aspects indicated in the following point.
Content not accessible
The content listed below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Non-text content
- There could be images that lacked a textual description (requirement 1.1.1).
- Page code
- There are some web pages with errors in semantic tagging (requirement 1.3.1) and processing (requirement 4.1.1).
- Color and styles
- There are elements on a web page that do not meet the minimum color contrast (requirement 1.4.3), text readjustment (requirement 1.4.10) and text spacing (requirement 1.4.11).
- Texts and links
- There might be some errors in header peers or header nesting (requirement 2.4.1).
- There could be some errors in the style validation (requirement 4.1.2)
- There could be occasional editing errors on some web page.
This portal is designed to be able to change the size of the text and the color, as well as the background of the page through the standard configuration options of the browsers.
If you want to change the font size of the text in the main graphic browsers, use the following menus:
- Internet Explorer, Mozilla and Firefox: To see > Text size
- Opera: To see > Zoom
- Safari: To see > make text bigger
- Chrome: Controls the current page encoded_tag_closed Text size>
- To resize everything on the page:
- Ctrl + + to increase it
- Ctrl + – to decrease it
- Ctrl + 0 restores the original size of the text
- If what you want is to override the style sheet or modify the color of the text, you can consult the page How to Change Text Size or Colors de la WAI
- increase or decrease text
- view the web in grayscale
- use high contrast
- utilizar contraste negativo
- use light background
- underline links
- use a more readable font
Preparation of this accessibility statement
- This statement was prepared on April 29, 2023.
- The method used to prepare the statement has been a self-assessment carried out by the body itself.
- Last revision of the statement: September 28, 2021.
Requests for accessible information and complaints or claims
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018) such as:
- Report any possible breach by this website.
- Convey other content access difficulties.
- Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement related to the accessibility of the website.
Through the next mail